Mother's Day Cookbook

The other day I was going through recipes and I found an old book of recipes that we put together for our mom's for Mother's Day, I must have been in 3rd grade and the recipe that my mom included in the booklet was a great recipe that we enjoy still today.  But it gave me an idea for a Mother's Day gift that I would like to do with my kiddos.  A Mother's Day Cookbook.  Cooking has always been something that my mom was great at.  Her health isn't the best and she doesn't cook as much as she use to, but all the memories of the food and the meals that my mom made for us, will never go away. One of the most precious gifts I got for my wedding, which will be 25 years in July was a recipe book that my mom had given me that was filled with all my childhood's favorite recipes.  It is still my most used cookbook.  There is just something about moms and the love that goes into each meal.  Here is a look at a few pages of the cookbook that we will be making. 

 I will let you know how it turns out!  Check it out on my tpt and tn.

No comments:

Post a Comment