100 Day Class Book



       I have a free item to share with all of you in honor of the 100th day of school.
     We have a great time celebrating the one hundredth day in my classroom.  This is a class book that you can make with your students on the one hundredth day of school. 
      I feel modeling your expectations for writing is very important and when you do that your students will show greater understanding and gains with their writings.  In this free sample I have included a sample writing and a graphic organizer.  I have my children use the graphic organizer to write down their sentences.  They get it checked by me and then we revise and edit and then they use the other paper to write their final copy. 
      If you like this writing lesson you can find my paragraph writing packets in my tpt store.  My students improve with their writing significantly when using these prompts, samples and graphic organizers and they are designed to follow the gradual release of responsibility model of instruction.  Also available in my store is a 100 day pack that has many activities for your students.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Celebrating-100-Days-of-School-463800




This is my daughter Michelle, using the Aging Booth App.  I plan on using this with my students and adding it inside the book.  It will be a hit with my students. After taking the pictures with the Aging App. you can send the pictures to your e-mail address and print them off. 
Have a great week.
Happy teaching! Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment