Top Pinterest Picks

Happy New Year! Welcome 2015!

Today I am linking up with Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner to look at great pinterest posts that will help me teach in January.


This is a picture of a pin that I put out of my Martin Luther King unit that we did last year.  Because of our three year curriculum in Multiage I am unable to do this again this year.  So sad it is a favorite of mine.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/45106433743590420/
Click  to see original pin.
I just love this snowman picture and I know I will have to do this art project when I do snowman activities with the youngers.  That will be in my lesson plans the second week back.  Check out these winter activities here



Click on pic to see original pin.

Click to see original pin.
Love this video, need to jam out to this song while we make our New Year's resolutions.
 
More ideas just check out my pinterest boards!
 
 
 

1 comment: