February Top Pinterest Pins

 .  I am linking up with Positively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner to take a look at our favorite February pins.

 I have been searching the past two weeks for a fun polar bear art idea.  When I saw this I knew I wanted to make these in my class.  Hopefully next week we will start this project, unfortunately there wasn't a link to get directions but the picture is pretty easy to see how they made these pictures. They are so cute!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45106433743818106/
                                                                      click on for original pin

I was on pinterest last week and I saw this pin by Tessa at owl-ways be inspired about Front Row. So I read her post on this math app-program and what a terrific find this has been.  I signed up my students right away. (This is free program).  LOVE it please check out her post and Front row. You will love it too!

http://owlwaysbeinspired.blogspot.com/2014/09/front-row-easy-math-differentiation.html#_a5y_p=2387524

                                             

 Another find this week I am in love with is this Valentine gift idea for your students.  They are little science kits.  Too FUN! My kiddos are going to be so excited to receive experiments for Valentine's Day.  Shopping list, directions and everything you need is in this kit.  Such a clever idea by Teach-A-Roo.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45106433743815557/
click on for original pin.
 
 
If you need more great ideas check out my pins on pinterest!
 
Happy teaching!

4 comments:

  1. I always love a good app, can't wait to check out Front Row. Thanks for passing along the word!
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the app that you pinned!! I am definitely going to look into that!!!! The polar bears were awesome as well! Thanks for sharing!!!
    cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check out that math app!
    Thanks!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete