Top Pinterest Picks for March

I am linking up with Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitevely Teaching for March's pick 3.

My students love this video of the states and capitals and ask to watch it all the time!  So much fun!

The past two months we have been learning about the Ocean habitat and learned about octopuses.  They made octopuses just like this girl.  We added our 8 facts on octopuses to go along with the artwork.  I was so glad to see this pin of this Octopus drawing because I wanted something they could create on their own. I will post my octopuses soon. See my ocean unit here.

I am always working on self monitoring with my students.  A fellow Wisconsin teacher made this terrific unit on self-monitoring.  The black posters that you see in the picture you use as the introduction and review of self monitoring.  My students loved this and the activities are terrific.Thanks Lisa  at      Growing Firsties  for a great product! Check her product out here. 
original pin click here


Please follow me also on Pinterest for other fun pins.




 





 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment