May's Top Pinterest picks


I am linking up with Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitevely Teaching for May's top pinterest picks. 


I saw this picture on pinterest and it totally sparked my idea for my Mother's Day project this year. My students will write why their mom is a super hero....and then they will draw and paint a picture of mom similar to this picture. My students were so excited.  Another art project, absolutely! This picture is layered and done in three steps.  Art with Mrs. Seitz has a great post on how to do this project.  Check out the original pin here.




A couple months ago I pinned Tour the States video, this is Tour the World video.  So cool and my students beg to watch them.  Original pin see here.



My last pin is of a summer project I found.  Kate Uppman took her plain tables and painted them with whiteboard paint and they look amazing.  She describes in detail how she does it.  You can check out the post here.  The original pin check out here.
 
and lastly just as Effie says


Please follow me also on Pinterest for other fun pins.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea about the whiteboard tables, but my kids love to write on the tables. They also take scissors to them, so I don't think this would be a fit for me! Hope it works out for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let my students just write on the tables - it comes right off! I love those Super hero moms too!

    ReplyDelete