Assess Me!

I'm linking up with Rachel today for a fun little "get to know you" linky!
 

 
My assessment!
Jane Loretz
July 26, 2015
My wisdom teeth were taken out by a student oral surgeon.  One of the surgeons fainted in the other room and the one who took out my wisdom teeth left me with the a small section in the front of my chin numb as in forever,  so it must be nerve damage.  I was awake the whole time. I started laughing when I learned it was the dentist that fainted in the other room.  In my position I thought it was funny.  The oral surgeon didn't think I should have been laughing.  Hmm.. maybe that's why I had nerve damage. 
 
Have a good Sunday!
 
Don't forget to link up too!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's crazy and kinda like my worst fear! I finally got mine out at 30! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerve damage! Ouch. I don't have any wisdom teeth and I had four more removed when I had adult braces. Less to brush...I guess!
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete