Library Labels and Back to School Sale


I am getting ready for the Back To School Sale on TPT.  Do I hear a "Yes!" I have many things on my wish list that I plan on purchasing.  I have also been super busy updating some of my products.  I am excited about the changes I made to my library label bins.  Our school had us purchase new bins and well my old labels just didn't fit so I had to fix that.  I am super happy with how they turned out.


         I made a ton of different labels and added many to this pack.    The best thing about this if you had purchased my library labels before,  just re-download this and it is yours. 

These labels also come with matching stickers for your books so
your students can put them back in the correct spot.
If you still need some library labels you can check them out here.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Library-Labels-for-your-Classroom-768205
 
For the sale everything in my store
will be 20% off and with the code BTS15 you will get another
discount and you will save 28%.
Happy Sunday to you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment